We are Active MediaForge
Formed in the year 2000 and headed by James Weston, Active MediaForge is a sister brand to the leading Aylesbury-based IT specialist Active Technology, and part of Actopia Communications Ltd.
The new media forge burst into life to cope with the growing demand from Active’s clients for specialist web solutions – all encompassed within the group’s ethos as a One-stop IT Solution Provider. Since then, MediaForge’s client-base and skill-set has grown considerably, gaining projects of all sizes and descriptions from all kinds of businesses and organisations. The team remains a firm fixture right under Actopia’s roof.
- Bespoke website design & development
- Mobile-first, mobile-responsive layouts
- Content management systems
- Dynamic web applications
- e-Stationery (e-mail, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Domain registration and DNS management
- Shared or dedicated web hosting
- A+ grade* SSL certificates and secure e-commerce
- SEO and SMO packages
The perfect solution for you and your end-users. Our design, your results.
We can accomplish everything you will need to get your web solution up and running. From a simple ‘brochure website’ dedicated solely for information, or perhaps a rich interactive graphical site for promotion, up towards dynamically developed solutions to help sell your products and services securely over the web – we’re confident that we can handle your requirements.
From a logo to a complete website – we can digitise your stationery or work from existing designs. Even if you don’t already have a corporate image, we can create one for you. A website is just the start; for today’s paperless office, we can create e-Stationery (for e-mail, letterheads and presentations). Furthermore, all your IT solutions can be delivered by Active Technology.
Integrated electronic commerce solutions are very much the mainstream. Every day, more and more companies are embracing the logical progression of e-Commerce. You can be sure that your competitors are! We can provide a variety of options depending on your budget and/or product line.
With Active MediaForge you’ll receive a bespoke solution for your business. And remember, we hand over the copyright on the web design.
Accessible and responsive websites.
We take special care to ensure that your website is as reliable as your business—your clients would expect nothing less—because on first contact, image is everything. However, if your ‘image’ takes too long to load, or even fails, you can guarantee that your visitor will not think twice about clicking on to a competitor’s site.
Only the finest ingredients
- Fast and secure web hosting to ensure your website is available 24/7/365.
- Designs and layouts that grow alongside you
- Expert decision making and best practice when it comes to the right format for the right application
- A team that realises the whole world doesn’t only use Microsoft’s Internet Explorer, and so takes measures to ensure that your website is compatible with a wider audience (why not validate our site against the latest web standards?)
- A consistency in design and build that, should you wish to take full control of your web presence, training is negligible
- Carefully ordered page layouts, tag use and file structures to ensure maximum search engine exposure – meaning your site is built optimised
Personal service and on-going support.
Book an appointment today for a meeting or telephone briefing. A face-to-face meeting will give us the best opportunity to gather your requirements. It will help us to truly customise every aspect of your web development, brainstorm and storyboard ideas into a cohesive strategy, and provide you with a fixed-price quotation. No hassle – we’ll give advice and options; the choices are flexible and completely yours.
During your meeting with our lead designer we’ll talk about all conceivable ways for your website to take form. We’ll set time-scales and deadlines where necessary, and guide you through our service with an overview of all that is The Active Way.
The end!? We’re only getting started, particularly if this is your first wander into the web.
We’re interested in striking up a business relationship, one that will help you keep your website vibrant and relevant. We want to help you get the very best out of the web.
Active MediaForge offers comprehensive maintenance agreements to keep your site fresh and safe, competitive search engine marketing campaigns (keeping your site “up there”), tips and advice, integrated IT Solutions, and much more.
As time goes by, and you see the web as a crucial space for business, we’ll be there to help evolve your website to the next level. If you become more confident and want to take control of your own site, we can supply all the necessary software (and hardware) and expertly set up your system – typically, if you can use a word processor, you’ll be able to pick up the threads easily.